Monday, January 2, 2012

The new additons to the Samantha Walker CCT and a LCOM Sketch!

Welcome to 2012! What better way to start off the new year than to have some new additions to Samantha Walker's Creative Crafters Team! So help me in welcoming:

Joscelyne Cutchens
Angi Barrs
Jennifer Evans

These girls are crazy talented! So, click on their names to see there blogs and congratulate them on making the team!

Now, I would love to share with you my final layout I did for Let's Capture These Sketches. I have really enjoyed working with the fabulous sketches that have been provided. So please check them out! Here is the sketch and what I did with it.


In the Moment


Let's Capture these Sketches has a new team so please go and check them out! There is some fabulous inspiration over there!

No comments: