Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New Release...Imaginisce's Soul Sisters!

Yay...my first projects with Imaginisce! I am up on their Blog today. I am really loving this new collection. The colors and patterns are so fun...perfect for those important women in our lives!

I have created 3 different projects that I want to share.

Girlfriends

My Friend Candy Gift Box

BFF's Mini Album

This collection was so fun and easy to use. The Imaginisce Design Team have been featuring projects all week using this collection. I am sure you will be inspired! Please visit the Imaginisce Blog to check out all of the fun projects! Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Heather said...

I'm soo loving your projects. I'm a fan of the fussy cutting - my fave thing to do!

Trisha said...

Love all your projects. The best friends album is just amazing. You have done an awesome job of fussy cutting. This is a great and happy new collection. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

Jan Garber said...

What terrific projects, especially the album for your DD! And since there is no giveaway on your particular post today (I never want anyone to think I'm kissing up, LOL!)I have meant to tell you previously that I absolutely adore your kids' names! Adorable family!
Jan G

Kris Berc said...

Really cute projects, Seppa!

Lisa Andrews said...

I really like all of your projects. The candy box is such a thoughtful gift and the layout and mini and so fun!

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

Love them all Seppa!! Great work as always :)

Jingle said...

These are so cute! Great projects!

Imaginisce said...

Giuseppa! this line looks like it was custom made for your daughter - such a great fit!