Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Scrapbook Circle Guest Designer for January!

I was thrilled when Scrapbook Circle asked me to Guest Design for them for the month of January. This kit is fabulous! I love all of the fun paper plus embellishments. It really inspired me to create some layouts to be proud of. If you haven't...please check out their kits! Also don't forget to check out their blog for more wonderful ideas and challenges!

For these layouts I used the January You + Me Kit!

Sweet Memories

What Up Braden...I love you!


Sweet

Today I Love

Thank you Scrapbook Circle for letting me design with your beautiful January kit!

3 comments:

Jingle said...

You did SUCH An awesome job with the kit!!!

Lisa Andrews said...

Everything looks so great! Love what you did with the kit.

Shellye said...

what fun! i love these!