Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I Product 2 Ways with Imaginisce's Roly Rosies!


I love, love, love Imaginisce's Roly Rosies! Today on the Imaginisce Blog we are showing you how to use Roly Rosies in more than one way! Here is what I did with them.

Project #1 Flower Frame
I made this frame using the Roly Rosies-Paper. I wanted to dress up the flowers a bit and possibly use them in a different way. I put the flowers together using the Petal Roller and then added a bit of "glam" to them! How did I do this? Diamond Dust! Love that stuff!! I simply put glue on the edges of the flower petals and then dipped the flower right into the container of Diamond Dust and voila ... glamorous! I did this with all of my Roly Rosies. I then took one of the Roly Rosies wound it around the body of the Petal Roller then stretched it out and cut it in half length-wise (see picture #3 below). I added the flowers on my frame and some Crystal Hot Rocks.




Supplies: Imaginisce (Hot Rocks: crystal, Bon Voyage (papers), Roly Roises, petal roller, i-rock tool); Diamond Dust; Cardstock (Bazzill Basics); Wood Frame


Project #2 Canvas Flower Bag
I had this canvas bag in my closet and thought it could use a little dressing up. These lovely flowers are the Fabric Roly Rosies. I used the Petal Roller to roll them up, glued them together using the i-bond and then glued them to the canvas bag. I added an extra touch to the flowers by sticking some Fashion Flowers in the center glueing them in and adding some Crystal Hot Rocks to the very middle of the flower. I then adhered an i-rock motif around the flowers using the i-rock mini iron. I did cut the motif up so I could place it on certain places around the flowers. Now, this canvas bag has a little flowery fun!

Supplies: Imaginisce (Roly Rosies: fabric, i-rock Motif, Fashion Flowers, Hot Rocks (crystal), i-rock, i-bond, i-rock mini iron); Canvas bag

So, now you need to go check out the rest of the Design Team's projects using Roly Rosies. Just go to the Imaginisce Blog. We would like to see what you do using Roly Rosies. Share with us your projects and upload them to our Facebook Page!

No comments: