Monday, February 6, 2012

Love Week is here!

I have been looking forward to this week! Why you say? Well, I have been getting peaks at all of the fabulous projects that are going to be featured on the Imaginisce Blog all this week. So, today I would like to share with you a card I made using the Sole Sisters Collection.

Love You Card

So, let me share some interesting details about this card. See the little rolled roses? I made those using Imaginisce's Petal Roller. Fabulous tool! I wouldn't want to go without it now that I have it! Also, I cut the card out using my Silhouette. This card is one of Samantha Walker's gorgeous die cuts. Check out Samantha's Silhouette Portfolio to see all of her beautiful die cut files. Also check out Samantha's Facebook Page and Samantha's Blog to see everything she has going on!

So, make sure you go to the Imaginisce Blog to see all of the other Love projects featured on the blog to day. You won't be disappointed!

I would love to share some love with you by doing a giveaway. Leave a comment here on my blog and become a follower of my blog and you will double your chances of getting a yummy goodie box from me. You have the whole week and I will announce a winner on Friday. Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Jingle said...

Super cute card! I love it!

curlyqmosaics said...

Your card is stunning Guiseppa! I love the combined houndstooth with the chevron...makes a fabulous background for that heart! The rolled flowers matching the scallops is the perfect added touch! TFS!

Laurie! said...

What a cute card! Thanks so much for hosting a giveaway! I'm already a follower of your blog.

famillemarleau said...

I'm a new follower of your blog. Love the dimension on your card. It's very beautiful. Thanks for the chance and have a nice day.
Johanne L.
famillemarleau@globetrotter.net

L Townsend said...

cute flowers and heart
too cute
great that you share these ideas

Shellye said...

I adore this so much! Glad to be on the Imaginisce team with you :) I left something on my blog for ya www.paperedcottage.blogspot.com