Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Little Yellow Bicycle's Paradise Projects and a Winner!

I was thrilled to be a part of Little Yellow Bicycle's Paradise Cycling Team! When I got these gorgeous goodies in the mail...my brain started turning with all of the fun things I could do with the Paradise Collection. I just recently returned from a cruise in the Caribbean and this collection was perfect for these pictures. So, let me share with you my projects!

Paradise


Easy Breezy
Let's Get Lost Card

Thanks Little Yellow Bicycle for letting me design with this beautiful collection! You can check out all of Little Yellow Bicycle's fun collections here!

Now, for the winner of Imaginisces Love Week on my blog.....
Congrats Curlyqmosaics! Send me your addy at samgubler@yahoo.com and I will get your prize out to you right away!

5 comments:

Samantha Walker said...

Gorgeous! Love your innovative designs! What a fun trip!

Lisa Andrews said...

Very cool layouts! I love the burlap and torn paper on the first one. :)

Kris Berc said...

WOW Seppa!!! You have done AMAZING work for LYB! These are all so beautiful!

curlyqmosaics said...

Such gorgeous work Guiseppa! I am absolutely in love with the burlap layout. The way you popped the embellishments over the burlap looks so cool!! I adore the card too. Perfection as usual!

Also, I am so excited to have won in your giveaway! I am one lucky girl!!!

Shannon91 said...

SO BEAUTIFUL ... J'adore !!!
Bizz