Monday, February 13, 2012

Welcome to the Imaginisce 3L Blog Hop!


There is one thing that is for certain...and that is that us crafters, can't create without our adhesives! 3L has been around for a long time and has a very good reputation and I was more than thrilled to get to use their adhesives (even though I have quite a few of their products in my stash).

So, all week long the design teams from both 3L and Imaginisce will be sharing their projects using each others products. Today, I would like to share with you some mini gift boxes I made.



Fun right? So, do you want to know what I used to create these projects? Well...of course the lovely paper is from Imaginisce's Sole Sister Collection and I used the Petal Roller to create the fun roses. I used 3L's Crafty Power Tape to hold the boxes together, EZ Runner to put the roses together, 3D Foam Adhesive Squares to pop up my roses and black Photo Corners on the little gift tag. I love how my project is sticking together quite nicely.

Thanks for joining us today and don't forget to check the Imaginisce Blog and 3L Blog the rest of the week for more inspiration!

3 comments:

Kris Berc said...

LOVE these, Seppa!

Trisha said...

Oh my gosh, your gift boxes are fabulous. Really love the yellow one with the amazing flowers. Thanks for sharing. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

Imaginisce said...

Great Gift Boxes Gui!
:)