Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I'm up on the Simple Stories Blog!

For the next few weeks Simple Stories is introducing the new 2012 team. Today is my day, so here is the Simple things about me!

Simple Introductions: Meet Guiseppa Gubler


{2012 Design Team Member Guiseppa Gubler}

Today we are so happy to introduce to you Guiseppa Gubler! Guiseppa's area of expertise is layouts and cards. We absolutely loved Guiseppa's simple clean lines and passion for our Simple Stories products and for scrapbooking in general. Guiseppa reaches deep and scrapbooking is more than a hobby to her - her creations document and save memories for generations to come and give her a creative outlet that she simply loves!


{A Simple Glimpse of Guiseppa}

I simply... am a clean freak! I can't live in a messy house. I blame it on my mother and my grandmother. You know... passed down from one generation to the next.

I simply... think I have the funniest, wittiest and cutest teenagers! They keep me laughing and on my toes all the time. They both are taller than me and can pick me up and throw me around. They get a kick out of that.

I simply... wonder when by hubby will pack us up and move us to the warm, beautiful country of Hondorus.

I simply... want my own huge scrapbooking room, full of the latest and greatest!

I simply... save and hoard scrapbooking paper. I am bad, I will have more than I will ever use, but I love it all!

I simply... can't pass up chocolate and a Diet Pepsi. When my hubby brings it home to me, he is my most favorite person in the world.

I simply... must dance when a good songs comes on. My parents put me in dance when I was three and I danced until I got married. It’s in my blood. I really want to take salsa lessons. Who knows…maybe someday I will dance for all of you!

I simply... wish I could travel the world. Mostly I would like to go to all the warm tropical places of the world. I live in the frozen tundra of Northern Utah…right now, I am freezing!

I simply... love to do Zumba! A couple of years ago I lost about 65 pounds and staying healthy and fit is a priority to me.

I simply... scrap almost everyday. With kids in school all day, I love retreating to my scrappy space and getting down with my scrappy self!

{More about Guiseppa}

  • Guiseppa is a stay at home mom of 3 children and wife to Sam (her biggest supporter)!
  • Her beautiful and original name has Italian beginnings but was given to her in honor of her Danish Grandmother.
  • Guiseppa says she jumped on the scrapbooking bandwagon over 15 years ago and spends alot of time creating - she has created over 70 albums since she began!
  • Guiseppa describes her style as clean with lots of layering and dimension. Pop Dots are her best friend!
  • When not scrapbooking you can find Guiseppa enjoying time with her family in the mountains of Utah - camping, fishing, hiking and exploring on her four wheeler!

Don't forget to check back at the Simple Stories Blog everyday to meet all of the new design team members!






No comments: