Friday, March 9, 2012

My Imaginisce Core'dinations Blog Hop Projects!

Today is the last day for the hop. I hope you have enjoyed both the projects from the Imaginisce and Core'dinations teams. There have been some really inspiring projects.

Today, my projects are featured on the Imaginisce Blog as well as some others from the design team. Here they are.

Natural Beauty


Friend Card
Along with the Imaginisce and Core'dinations products I used to make this card, I also used Samantha Walker's Spellbinders Dies. To see all of Samantha's Dies form Spellbinders, go to the Spellbinders Website.


So, I know there are goodies up for grabs on the Imaginisce Blog. So, please stop by and don't forget to check out all the fun projects on the Core'dinations Blog.

1 comment:

Jingle said...

This is SUCH a cute layout and your card is so pretty!