Thursday, March 22, 2012

Oh yes...I am so there!

Tomorrow baby! I am off to get my scrap on with my funny and spunky cousin Tanya! We have made it a tradition to just hang out, scrap, eat, shop and of course tease the employees at the Cold Stone...inside joke. They know us all too well there. We can never make up our minds...hehe!

So, who is going to be at the South Town Expo Center in South Jordan Utah? If you are...I would love to meet some of my loyal followers. Tanya and I usually hang out with our friends from Adornit, so we will have a table right next to their booth, so you know where to find me. Speaking of Adornit, I have some projects I made using some of their newest collections and the Textured Templates. So, you need to come by the Adornit booth and check them out. Word on the street is that they will be on sale for a killer deal! These come in all types of patterns. Here is a few of them.



Wanna see what I did with them?

Magnet Board

I made these cute rolled flowers using the Textured Templates and them painted the edges with acrylic paint. I love how they turned out. I am sure I will be making more of these! I also added some butterflies. I cut out a template from my Silhouette and then put them on the template Textured Templates and cut out my shapes. So easy and these Textured Templates cut so easily.

Bloom and Grow Layout

I did the same thing and cut an egg template from my Silhouette to make these eggs. I painted them as well for an added touch.

Flower Bookmark

Once again, I used my Silhouette to cut out this bookmark!

Door Hanger

I cut the template for this one using my Silhouette as well.

Fun stuff huh? So, are you gonna stop at the Adornit Booth tomorrow or Saturday. I sure hope so. Carolee and the Adornit girls are some of the nicest people I know. They have become like family to me.

Adornit Supplies Used:
Easter Charm
Rev' Em Up
Capri
Bouquet Patches

Textured Templates


1 comment:

wendipooh13 said...

oh wow!!! super cute projects!!! have fun at expo!!!! I'm sooo sad I won't be going since I moved back to Cali!!! I have spent MANY times at expo!!! where in UT do you live? we were in Lehi for about 7 years till we just moved back last August