Friday, March 2, 2012

Simple Stories Design Team...oh yes!


Too bad I was the only one in my house to hear my the squeal of excitement when I opened my email this morning. Yep...I am one of the newest members of the Simple Stories 2012 Design Team! I still can't believe it. I am constantly pinching myself. I get work with some fabulous products and not to mention the girls I will be designing with...wow, lots of talent. I can't wait to be start. I guess I will need some more storage in my scrapbook room. Here is a list of all the girls I will be working with.

{2012 Simple Stories Design Team}

{Layouts/Cards}

Jill Cornell

Tonja Dirk

Guiseppa Gubler

Kim Holmes

Donna Jannuzzi

Rebecca Keppel

Allison Landy

Shellye McDaniel

Emily Pitts

Melissa Phillips

Liz Qualman

Kay Rogers

Ashley Stephens

{Altered Art/Mixed Media}

Emily Lanham

Kellie Rabideau

Wendy Morris

{International}

Gail Lindner

Cari Locken

Yuki Shimada

Natasja Cats-Verbeek

{Special Projects}

Layle Koncar

12 comments:

Kris Berc said...

I'm so happy for you!

Christa said...

Congrats! Well deserved! I am looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us in 2012!

Emily Pitts said...

welcome to the team giuseppa, it's going to be a treat getting to know you!

cornellgj said...

Congrats to you! Looking forward to getting to know you better!

Kay said...

So excited to work with you this year and getting to know you better!

Rebecca said...

Huge congrats! Looking forward to working with you even more lol! It is so nice to see familiar friendly faces in a new space!

Natasja said...

Congrats on Simple Stories and can't wait to work with you and to get to know you better!

Natasja

Cari said...

Very excited to be joining you on this team!! Congrats Seppa!!

Shellye said...

Yay! So excited to be on another wonderful team with you, Seppa! Congrats, girl :)

Kellie said...

Congrats!! So looking forward to working with you! Kellie

Ashley said...

Congrats! I can't wait to get started!

Gail L said...

Wooohooo! So excited to be designing alongside you again! Congratulations!