Friday, April 13, 2012

Adornit Projects!

I love Adornit products, but what I love even more is the Carolee McMullin and her family! They have been the best to me! The often call me with project to make for them and I am always so flattered that they ask me to help them out. Here are some recent projects I did.

For these projects, I got to use the Bouquet Patches Collection.

Happy


Laugh Letterpress Tray. The Letterpress Tray is also made by Adornit!


We Smile a lot Card. I made the little blue dots on this card by using the Hot Boss by Adornit and embossing powder.


Wood and Fabric Flower featuring the Textured Template Rose.

Last but not least...The Magnet board! This one also has a Textured Template Rose! Adornit also make the magnet boards.



To see all the fun things Adornit does, please check out their Blog and their Facebook Page.


3 comments:

Jingle said...

Oh, my goodness! These are just so wonderful!

Chloe :-) said...

Wow wow wow!! What amazing creations!! Well done!! :-)

Maurice Cullen said...

I found his work quite captivating. Jack Humphrey was a Canadian Artist who spent time in his early career to master the techniques of watercolour and draughtsmanship.