Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My first Simple Stories project!

Hey... I am up on the Simple Stories Blog today, but I will share with you the post here too!

{Simple Style}


Hey...it's Guiseppa and it's great to be here! This is my first blog post with Simple Stories and I am beyond excited to be designing for them and bringing you all of the fun crafty things we can create using Simple Stories!

This year, you will be seeing a lot of layouts and cards from me. So, I wanted to start off my term with a fun layout I did featuring my sisters and I. These funny girls always inspire me!

If you know me, then you know I love foam adhesive and I use a lot of them on my projects, in fact, I don't know when the last time was that I didn't use foam adhesive on a project. Let's take a look!

So, you can see that I used foam adhesive on this layout? Now, lets take a closer look.

Lots of foam adhesive to add dimension! Let me just tell you what is so great about Simple Stories and what attracted me to them. I love, love, love the paper and all of the things you can do with it. Simple Stories offers so many differnet patterns and images in their patterned paper. Adding dimesion to layouts and projects is super hot right now and with all of the patterns and images on their paper, I can cut, layer and lift all I want. Which is exactly what I did to my layout.

I can guarentee you will be seeing more of this from me. Hope you enjoyed my project today and are inspired to break out your Simple Stories Collections an foam adhesive.

Products Used:

Fabulous Collection

4x6 Veriticle Journaling Card Elements # 2112

2x12 Borders & 4x12 Title Strip Elements # 2114

Fundamentals Cardstock Stickers #2102

Sweet #2106

Kraft Grid/Typewriter # 2120

Brown/Damask/Antique # 2119


1 comment:

Jingle said...

Oh, I LOVE this layout! It is just wonderful!