Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Scrapbook Steals Featuring the I-Rock Tool from Imaginisce!

Scrapbook Steals is featuring the I-Rock from Imaginisce, today and I am excited that one of my projects using the I-Rock, is on their blog.  In fact...there are are several projects from the Imaginisce Design Team being featured on their blog!

Let me tell you how fun this tool is!  I love being able to create my own rhinestone, jewel or pearl designs and adding them wherever I want.  This tool makes it so easy and best of all...no messy glue to deal with!  Here is what I did!


 All I did was add some rhinestones here and there to compliment the flowers.  It was so easy to place them where I wanted!

 So, please go check out what is happening at Scrapbook Steals today...you don't want to miss this!  Head over to Scrapbook Steals Blog as well for tons of inspiration!

Dont' forget we are still hopping with My Little Bit of Whimsy.  Go over to the Imaginisce Blog for details!

No comments: