Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Yes...another Wonderful Wednesday with Samantha Walker!

I am so excited to share this layout with you! I love Samantha's Cuckoo 4 U digi collection! So, yes...what does this mean? Another fab sale going on at JessicaSprague.com! Samantha has her Cuckoo 4 U True Embellies Kit and her A-Z Patterned Paper Pack on sale! Here is a look at the kits!



Now for my layout using the Cuckoo 4 U Embellies Kit! I also used the Cuckoo 4 U True Blue Flowers and the Cuckoo 4 U True Blue Paper.

Happy

Aren't these kits so fun? Want to see what you do with Samantha Walker's products! Please share with us and upload them on her Facebook Page!

3 comments:

Heather Leopard said...

Way to rock the digi! Great layout!!!

Kris Berc said...

BEAUTIFUL! My favorite digi of yours!

Angi said...

Your digi page is super gorgeous!