Sunday, May 6, 2012

Creating a Creative Card...Simple Stories Style!

I am up on the Simple Stories Blog today to share with you a card a made using my Silhouette and the Fabulous Collection


I don't know about you, but I love to make cards that are a little different. I love receiving and giving cards that have a uniqueness about them. This one is a sliding matchbook card. 


Oh looky here...this one opens. I added a little brad so that opening the box is a made a little easier. Take a look at that flower too...another Silhouette cut using paper from the Fabulous Collection.  


Look what's inside! I was also thinking that you could add a little treat inside this as well. 


When this card is opened up all the way...it's full of surprises! I love the idea of an accordion style card. This makes it easy to display too! 


I used some of the flash cards from the 6x6 Paper Pad to embellish the pages of this card. 




I also added the Expression Cardstock Stickers to help me created sentiments in the card. 


There you have it! I hope this Simply Inspires you to make a creative card and it doesn't hurt to use Simple Stories products because they are Simply Fabulous! 

Thanks for stopping by! 

Supplies Used: Fabulous Sassy #2107 Fabulous Pink Flower/Ledger #2216 Fabulous 6x6 Paper Pad #2101 Fabulous Teal Dot/Notebook #2117 Fabulous Expressions Cardstock Stickers #2103

1 comment:

Ladybug said...

Guiseppa, you just continue to blow me away w/ your creativity. It's totally "over the top"!!!

Thank you so much for sharing your creations w/ all of us. :-)