Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Day 3 of the Hello Cupcake Collection...


...and I am up on the Imaginisce Blog today! There have been so many fun projects that the design team has shared.  This collection is so fun and perfect for all of you crafty birthday needs!  Let me share what I did!

Make A Wish




Isn't my boy so cute?  I love to cluster embellishments and these embellishments from Imaginisce are perfect!

Ribbon Favor Box





This collection also makes awesome party gift favors!  The Design Team has been sharing their fun gift boxes and party favors with you this week!

Do you want to win this collection?   All you have to do is leave us a comment every day this week on every Release Day post.  Winner will be announced on Fri., May 18th.

Thanks for stopping by!



4 comments:

Jingle said...

These are super cute!

Karen Diebolt said...

Great work, I really like the gift box.

Diana Fisher said...

Love 'em!!! :) Great work as always, my dear!

Megan Smith (aka Daisymeh) said...

Awesome projects! Especially love the layout!