Thursday, May 24, 2012

I am joining the Authentique Team!




I was so excited when Emily contacted me and asked me to join their Design Team.  I have always thought Authentique products were beautiful and unique.  I admired the gorgeous products and projects when I attended winter CHA and told myself that I had to get my hands on these paper collections.  Well, now I get to!  Starting in June you will get to see what I create using Authentique's beautiful collections.  

Authentique added two other talented ladies to the mix as well!  Shellye McDaniele and Angie Blom.  Click on their names to see their blogs!  Also go check out the Authentique Blog to see the whole announcement!

3 comments:

Jingle said...

WOW, Seppa! That is AWESOME!!! Congratulations!

Megan Smith (aka Daisymeh) said...

Yay Seppa! Congrats!

Shellye McDaniel said...

glad to be on this awesome team with you, Seppa!!! congrats to you!