Monday, May 28, 2012

Imaginisce Magni -Top Jewelry!


I was so excited to play with the I-Top and Imaginisce's new Magni-Top jewelry collection, that I kind of went a little crazy.  I decided to make a whole jewelry set!  I covered the Magni-Tops, with fabric, paper, lace and added some Glam Rocks as well.  The ring and bracelet I made using Snap Daddies.  Now some lucky girl, perhaps my daughter, will be decked out in fabulous Imaginisce! Here is a look at what I did!  







Make sure you check the Imaginisce Blog today through Thursday to see what the whole design team did!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are adorable!!! I love the lace/pattern!! So cute! Almost forgot, I'm Weezie13 on the Cricut Message Boards, and L.r.Smith on facebook...

Ross Plata said...

Amazing!!!! I loved the bracelet!!

Jingle said...

These are super cute!