Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Imaginisce Monthly Challenge!

I was so excited to be a part of this challenge because it uses some of my favorite things: flowers, pink and bling.  I knew right away I could create something fun to share to get Imaginisce fans involved.  Here is what I did!

Loving Myself




So, do you want to play along with us?  All you have to do is upload your link to the Monthly Challenge blog post by the end of May for a chance to win some Imaginisce goodies.  Here is what is required for the challenge.

1. Use flowers
2. Use the color pink
3. Use some bling

That is it!  Yep, we want to see your fabulous projects!  Thanks for stopping by and please go to the Imagninisce Blog to see all of the Design Team's projects for a little inspiration!

Also May 5th is National Scrapbooking day!  Imaginisce has a little scavenger hunt for you and yes...a prize will be awarded, so please check out the Imaginisce Blog on May 5th!

No comments: