Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Simple Stories: Love Your Face Off


I can't help but to take pictures of my kids making their, fun, quirky and adorable faces. After all...it is important that we document the funny things they do.  Meet Braden, my oldest son.  He has a knack for making some funny yet adorable faces.
Love your face off may project1

My kids are getting older and older, but one thing hasn't changed and that is how much I love to mug on them.  They still get kisses and hugs from me...they are never too old.
Love your face off may project2

I love the fact that Simple Stories products give me so many options and ideas to create a page that represents my kids personalities.  
Love your face off may project3

Oh and that eye thing he is doing...he gets that from his momma! Thanks Simple Stories for helping me create a layout showcases my sons funny and adorable faces.
Products used:

Totally Cool #2208
6x12 Page Elements #2215
4x6 Journaling Card Elements #2210
Blue Mini Dot/Ledger #2217
Fundamentals Cardstock Stickers #2202
Expressions Cardstock Stickers #2203

Thanks for stopping by!

 

2 comments:

Jingle said...

Wonderful layout!

Nann said...

This is so dang cute what a sweetie pie!