Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Welcome to Samantha Walker's Creative Crafter Blog Hop!

Hi all and thanks for hopping with us today.  If you just got here and want to participate in the whole blog hop, please start at Samantha Walker's Blog.  You should have just arrived from the talented Jamie Cripps!

I am so excited about this blog hop because I want to share with you some of the projects I have made using Samantha's Silhouette files.  If you haven't checked out Samantha's Silhouette files recently...you are definitely missing out.  Here is a link to her Silhouette Portfolio.

So here are some pictures of the Silhouette files I used.

 Accordion Card

Heart Suitcase

Spiral Flower

Oh yeah...love these!  Here is what I did!





This was so much fun and look...I used Samantha's Blossom Collection from Creative Imaginations.







To create this one...I used Samantha's Heidi Collection from Creative Imaginations.

This was so much fun to do and Samantha's Silhouette files are flooding the Silhouette store on a regular basis! You HAVE to check her stuff out!

So, leave some love on all the Creative Team's Blog so you have a chance to win a prize.

To enter to win a free SVG and Studio File plus a $10 dollar gift certificate to JessicaSprague.com , just leave a comment on my blog between now and Monday the 14th. Winner will be announced on Samantha's Facebook page on Monday the 14th.
For additional entries:

1. Receive an additional entry for commenting on each of the other blogs in the blog hop

2. Go here and follow Samantha Walker's blog 

3. Follow her on Facebook
 
4. Sign up for an e-mail subscription to Samantha's blog and you will automatically receive a link to a free SVG cutting file that you can download and use on your personal electronic cutter. Link will be e-mailed early next week. 

To receive the additional entries, and get the link to the free SVG file, mention in your comment on Samantha's blog that you have done so!  (If you are already signed up, you need to give us the first part of your e-mail address that is on the subscribe list…so that we can find it and send you the SVG.)
WOW, that is 13 chances to win!

So, now to move on to Samantha's Facebook Page and let us know how much you enjoyed the hop!  Click on the link below to move on.  Thanks for stopping by! 





24 comments:

Jamie Lane [Cripps] said...

These are stunning. I just love all the little details you put into all your projects. So wonderful!

Ashley Cook said...

Your card is amazing. Might need to go make one. I figured out the other day that your sister is my son's scout leader!

Karen said...

Lovely creations - looking through all of these blogs I realise how many of Samantha's creations I already own... lol..

All of these are so wonderful - such attention to detail.
Hugs,
Karen.xx

Samantha Walker said...

awesome projects, Seppa! so many little details!

Jingle said...

Such pretty projects!

Gisèle said...

Wow Seppa, your projects are totally eye candy!! You are sooooo creative:))

Angi said...

Gorgeous creations! Love that adorable box.

Alice Carman said...

OMG!!! Wow look at all those projects. When do you have the time to do all of these?

Eva said...

Guiseppa, you AMAZE me with all these gorgeous creations!!!! All of them are so yummy!!!

Trisha said...

Amazing!! Your card is just the most wonderful thing. Love every bit of it. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

Sue D said...

FAbulous creations--I like all the details.

Sam said...

Fabulous details!! Love it!

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Great card!! I can't wait to make one!! Thanks!

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Love your Accordion Card! So many pretty colors and I love your bug sentiment. Wow a heart suitcase now that's amazing. You picked the perfect color and I love how your bird is sitting on your flower. So Cute and TFS AJ~

Tina M said...

You made that heart suitcase so well! The cut file just didn't interest me...until I saw your version!

Jeannie from PolkaCabana.wordpress.com said...

WOW on it all~! That card file is AMAZING!! Goodness I love it! You went all out for this post. your projects are amazing.

Julie L. said...

LOVE the accordian card! Very cute!

Julie L.
jlearned at charter dot net

rlovew said...

I love the projects you made especially the card!

Kate Vickers said...

Awesome projects! I love the card!

nanapuddin said...

Wow! its all beautiful! love all the colors! awesome job! This has been a great hop! A must for Silhouetters!
nanapuddin2u at gmail dot com

Scrapenabler said...

Such great projects.

Heather said...

I love the height of the project - more is better! Just glorious. :)

Deloris said...

Love your blog and your projects are fabulous!

Heather Leopard said...

Love your projects, Seppa!