Monday, June 18, 2012

Imaginisce Tool Extravaganza!

Hey all...I am up on the Imaginisce Blog today sharing my projects using the I-Magicut Ribbon Cutter, but you can also see them right here.  All month long the design team has been sharing projects using Imaginisce Tools.  So, make sure you head over to the Blog to see what the design team has been up to!

First off, I created this layout using the I-Magicut Ribbon Cutter.  Let me tell you...I love the I-Magicut!  I am so happy that I can create projects with ribbon and no longer worry about them fraying.  I created this layout using a lot of ribbon...thanks to May Arts!  I have been wanting to create a layout like this for awhile.  I simply used the 
I-Magicut to cut the ribbon, adhered it to my layout and tied bows throughout the layout.  It was so easy and the cute little girl in my layout...she is one of my neighbor's twins that I am so lucky to get to watch.  Isn't she cute?

Blayke, Blaykers, Blayker Bob, Beans

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket 

Photobucket 

 Supplies: patterned paper, I-Magicut, I-Top, flowers and large I-Top Brads- Imaginisce
ribbon- May Arts
cardstock- Bazzill Basics
letters- American Crafts

For the this project...once again I used the I-Magicut  Ribbon Cutter and the I-Magicut made it so easy.  I am pretty sure that my cute, twin neighbors will be wearing these in their hair.

Hair Bows

Photobucket

 Photobucket 

Supplies: I-Magicut and flowers- Imaginisce
ribbon- May Arts
brads- Fancy Pants

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out the Imaginisce Blog to see the other project and have a chance to win some fabulous Imaginisce Tools!

1 comment:

Jingle said...

This is beautiful, Seppa!