Monday, June 4, 2012

Simple Stories 6x8 Mix & Match Mini Album Blog Hop!



Hi and welcome to the Simple Stories 6x8 Mix and Match Album Blog Hop!  You should have just arrived from the talented Wendy Morris's Blog.  Boy this girls rocks the minis.  She is a tough act to follow.  If you just got here and want to participate in the whole hop...start of at the Simple Stories Blog.

I am so excited to be sharing with you my album today.  This album along with Simple Stories products, make it so easy to create a super cute album, super fast!  I used the Summer Fresh Collection along with the 6x8 Mix & Match Album system.  You can use any collection with the Mix & Match Album, that's what is so great about this mini album!  Here are some pictures of the 6x8 Mix & Match Album System.



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

So...here's a look at what I did.  I am not quite finished with my album.  I still have another section to add.  
I love the fact that the outside of this album in a chipboard craft color.  So easy to decorate it the way you want.

Our Summer



The thick chipboard dividers are fabulous for each new section of your album.



I love the different sized page protectors.  It makes it so easy to insert different sized pictures as well as use all of the different sized flash cards and journaling cards. 



The album pages are so cute and sometimes all you need to do is add a picture or you can embellish it more.  I added a Memorabilia Pocket to the middle one and added some pictures inside of it.




Here are a few more ideas!











With this one I used the large 6x8 Memorabilia Pocket to hide some journaling and titled Journaling Card.



Here is the rest with even more ideas!











In combination with the 6x8 Mix & Match Album and the Summer Fresh Collection, I created this fabulous album full of fun memories and the fact that it is so easy and simple to create is a bonus!

I am so glad you stopped by.  Your next stop is Rebecca Keppel's Blog and I am sure you won't be disappointed.  Now for.......

The Giveaway:
we will give away an album assortment to a random blog comment on the home Simple Stories Blog and we will also pick a random winner off of one of the design team member's blog.  So make sure you are leaving comments on all of the blogs.  Here is a list of the blogs that are participating.  















70 comments:

Liz said...

Great photos and book Guiseppa!

Theresa & Keith said...

What a great album!! It just screams summer!!

Mary said...

Love the way you've cut out and popped up many of the embellishments - a fun album!

Teri said...

Wonderful album!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Gorgeous album, a great way to document your summer. Can't wait to see the rest of it!

Jingle said...

This all looks so fantastic! Wow!

PamSpradlin said...

Another wonderful album. I love how you documented all the fun your family had. It is a fantastic album.

Mary-Anne V said...

Nice way to document your summer...this album is great. jeandonny2000 at hotmail dot com

Angel said...

thanks for sharing about the 6x8 mix & match album system. this was indeed very informational and made me want to have them all!

the album pages, page protectors and memorabilia pockets are not just pretty but functional! LOVE!

eandnsmom said...

Your album is full of great ideas! Thanks for sharing!

Jenn said...

A great summer album. TFS!

Ines said...

Great ideas, cant wait to put my hands on one. Thank you

rhibrix2 said...

Great ideas :)

Kristi said...

This is adorable!

Valerie said...

Look like agood size album and so fun to use it for our own project. Thank you for sharing.

Kay said...

Gorgeous! I love this album!

wendy said...

looks like you saw some amazing places. great album!

Beth said...

What an adorable album! I have that Summer Fresh collection just waiting for me...thanks for the inspiration to use it!

Deanna said...

Great mini Guiseppa!

Monika Wright said...

Just gorgeous and so very fun!

Donna Jannuzzi said...

Summer Fresh was the perfect collection for these photos. What a wonderful keepsake of your summer activities!

Nicole Doiron said...

WOW!!! Awesome album!!! I am SO inspired to be starting my own Mix & Match album!

Rebecca said...

I LOVE Simple Stories! Such a great and fresh idea. Thanks for the chance to win!

Joycee said...

Really like your album! Love the Summer Fresh Collection! I also really like that you posted pics of the available parts to the album. It helps for my analytical brain to start to create an album before I ever get going!!! Thanks for sharing!

Carol said...

I love all the little details you've added to your pages. This will be a book that family enjoys looking at again and again.

tegan said...

Great album! Loved seeing those envelopes in action~ I need some of those now for sure~ so stinkin' cute!

Celeste B. said...

Gorgeous photos. Love how you did the cover.

Kendra said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Jojorenee said...

Great book! That is one of my fav & must have Simple Stories lines you used!

Laura C said...

Wow do I love this! I need to find someone who actually has this in stock!

Karen Moore said...

What a great album! I love your style and can't wait to get my Summer Fresh Collection (it's on it's way - whoo hoo!). Everyone on this blog hop are simply amazing and I've enjoyed them all!

МД в картинках said...

This is my favourite album format. And this one looks very fun to make!

Monique Liedtke said...

What a wonderful album Seppa! How I love those papers! and your photos are so happy!!

connie said...

I love the Summer Fresh Collection! Your album is so pretty! Thanks for sharing.

Rosann said...

beautiful job. thanks for sharing this.

julie e said...

What a fun album!

Janet Zeppa said...

Such a fun bright album!

Carla said...

Loving seeing all the "local" areas you visited! Great album.

Carla from Utah

Ellie Augustin said...

Oh so much fun! I love this album.

lizzidroege said...

love your work and your blog is quite amazing also...

cutiephinphin said...

Great pictures and lovely album!

JPScraps said...

Great album! The pages are so fun!

Ruth G said...

Cool! Looks like a wonderful trip! I like all the different kinds of pages you had! TFS!

Carol said...

Great Mix and Match ideas! Thanks for a fun hop!

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

Cindy J said...

Loved seeing all the different components of the mix and match albums and really appreciate what you did with yours!!!

Sue D said...

Fabulous album--I like the collection you used and the versatility of this system.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

evelynpy said...

the best thing is this album has protector so forget for a while to do project life and start doing this album soon!

hope i can win it so i can scrap it soon

Cynthia B. said...

You DT members totally have me sold on this size album, and of course the ease of the Simple Stories concept for putting an album together. Yours turned out wonderfully - these look like awesome family memories - TFS!

bcats0318 said...

Your album is so nice! I love the colors and how they go with so many summer pics (and with colorful utah as well). I love simple stories and can't wait to use these albums!

yuki.s said...

Hi, Seppa! I really love to see what you made! This is so cute album!!

FAUSTA said...

very beautiful photos and cute album

Andrea said...

So beautiful!

JMCPhillips said...

Love your album!! The mix and match album is perfect for your "story"!!

Leisa said...

Thanks for posting all the details about the mix& match albums as well as your fun album"

Jen said...

All I can say is, happy, happy colors!! I love the product line and the great way you customized it!

blupixy said...

Lovely album! Thanks for sharing!

Laura T. said...

Love what you created! Thanks for breaking down the album "pieces" for all of us to see.

bird said...

Thanks for the great ideas!!

Ruby said...

Beautiful project. Thanks for the ideas.

jengd said...

What a beautiful album! LOVE the colors and designs- wonderful added elements! And great intro with album info!

Peggy said...

Great album. I love the album and SS collection. Thank you for sharing.
God bless,
Peggy Allen

karennarelle said...

I love how you used all different sizes it makes your album really inreesting. Great job

Lisa said...

Another fabulous album, you guys rock!!

Karen L said...

Your album has such a fun, bright and energetic feel to go with your photos! Love this!

Rebecca said...

what an absolutely wonderful book--every bit is fun and happy and colorful.

DebraD said...

What a great way to scrapbook faster.. Hope I win....

Silvia Mendoza said...

Beautiful album and great way to fast a vacation. The more I go on this blog hop the more I want to get my own album. Thanks for sharing

Nitasha said...

Such a fantastic album! Love all of the details!

Caroline Hackney said...

Thanks for sharing the inspiration in your album!

Lisa C. said...

What a beautiful travel album. This hop is inspiring me to make some vacation albums for my family!!