Friday, June 1, 2012

Simple Stories June Monthly Challenge: Simple Basics!

Along with all of the gorgeous collections Simple Stories puts out, they have a patterned paper pack called Simple Basics.  There is a paper pack for each collection.  What I love about these packs is that they are gorgeous, yet  simple enough to use as background paper, matting or cutting out embellishments for your digital die cut machine.

For my project, I used the Simple Basics from the Documented Collection.  Here is a look at the paper pack.  Sorry it is so small.  I tried to get it larger.  If you have a hard time seeing it, click on the image below and it will take to the Simple Stories Blog for a better look.



<Photobucket/d



So , I used the Documented Simple Basics Collection to make some die cut embellishments for my layout.  Take a look.

The frame surround the whole layout is a die cut, cut from ,my Silhouette using the Documented Simple Basics.


I cut out the Damask for the tile from the Document Simple Basics Collection too.




The bird house and flower were cut from my Silhouette as well using the Documented Simple Basics Collection. 

I am thrilled at how this turned out and I am in love with all the of Simple Basic Collections Simple Stories puts out.

You want to see more?  The design team has projects up on the Simple Stories Blog featuring Simple Basics Collections.  You can see more there!  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Jingle said...

This is absolutely beautiful!

Shellye McDaniel said...

Totally LOVE your layout today, Seppa...so classy and elegant!