Wednesday, July 18, 2012

An Authentique Christmas with Festive!

Oh my...have you been checking out Authentique's Winter Releases?  Well, Festive is amazing and just perfect for all of you Christmasy crafty needs.  Click here to see the whole collection!

I have a project up on the Authentique Blog today using Festive and the rest of the week the design team will be sharing their projects using the Festive Collection.  Here is what I did!








Do you want to see what is going on at Authentique's CHA booth?  Follow them on their Facebook Page!  Thanks for stopping by!









4 comments:

Kris Berc said...

Wow that's beautiful!

Jingle said...

This is awesome! I love it!

Angi said...

Love your gorgeous tags!

Shannon said...

I absolutely adore that first tag, it's spectacular!! Thanks for sharing your beautiful art-work and for the bonus inspiration I got from looking at it.