Monday, July 23, 2012

Imaginisce Christmas in July!

I think I speak for a lot of people when I say making Christmas projects anytime of the year is fun and totally ok!  Imaginisce is celebrating Christmas in July this week, full of projects using the new Christmas Cheer Collection.  Here are a couple I did!

Merry Christmas



Christmas Cheer


We hope you come and celebrate Christmas in July with us!  Check out the Imaginisce Blog for more inspiring ideas!

We're going to Giveaway TWO collections of our new Christmas Cheer release!

All you have to do is leave a comment on every post, of the Imaginisce Blog, this week (Monday through Thursday) and let the Design Team know how they've inspired you with their holiday themed creations!
(Winners will be announced Friday, July 27th)







3 comments:

Jingle said...

These are fabulous! I am SO in love with the bow on that card! I love big bows!

Miriam Prantner said...

That die cut wreath/scroll shape is fantastic! What a great layout and I'm loving this new Imaginisce line!

Jocelyn Olson said...

The die cut wreath is so fabulous! I love the big poinsettia, too! The ribbon on your card is to die for! Amazing paper and amazing projects!