Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Imaginisce Everyday Inspiration!

Happy Hump day my crafty friends!  Today I would love to share with you a layout I created by one of the things that inspire me...Jewelry!  I found this picture on Pinterest and it just rang me!  So here is the pic and my layout.



Crafty Friends


I added a lot of flowers, bling and of course the gorgeous die cut doily flower to give it that vintage feel.  See those beautiful ladies?  These are some of the Imaginisce DT girls!  From the left Rhonda Van Ginkel, Regina Mangum, Bridget Bradley, Me and Mary Ann Jenkins!  I got the pleasure of meeting them at Summer CHA January.



See the bling?  I made that pretty flower by using the I-Rock Tool and Stencil.



Well, I hope this has inspired you to find out what inspires you and go and create something gorgeous!  Make sure you continue to check out the Imaginisce Blog the rest of the week for more inspiring projects!  Thanks for stopping by today! 





1 comment:

Jingle said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Seppa!