Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Simple Stories...New Release Projects!


I think we are all still in shock from all of the CHA goodness, especially the new collections from Simple Stories.  How about that Sn@p?  It's gonna give new word to the meaning of snap...my life will never be the same.
So, today I am going to share a couple of projects I made with the new Take A Hike and Handmade Holiday Collections.  Here is a quick glimps at these fabulous collection...cause we just can't get enough.

6a0120a6a1e222970c017615f0a0d1970c-800wi
6a0120a6a1e222970c017742d67aba970d-800wi
Just when you think Simple Stories can't top their last collections...they go and create these fabulous collections.  So, here is a look at a couple of my first projects using Take a Hike and Handmade Holiday.


Outdoor memories1
Outdoor memories2
Outdoor memories3
Outdoor memories4

The Take a Hike Collection has to be one of my favorite new releases.  Our family spends a lot of time outdoors, so this collection will be getting a lot of use.  
Now for Handmade Holiday.  I can see my self making some pretty fun, amazing and gorgeous cards with this collection.  Well, what do you know...I have one right here.  For this card, I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut it out.  This is one of the fabulous Samatha Walker's die cuts from the Silhouette Store.

Happy holidays card1
Happy holidays card2
What I love about this card is that it when it opens, it has three areas to place sentiments and embellishments.  I added a Sn@p pocket in the center of my card.


Happy holidays card3 
Oh look!  This card holds pictures of me and my family.  Just another element added in to give the card more meaning.

Happy holidays card5
This Handmade Holiday Collection is perfect for embellishing too!


Happy holidays card4

Now, run...not walk to your nearest scrappy location and request that they carry Simple Stories if they don't already.  These collections are a must in anyone's scrappy stash.  Thanks for stopping by and please share with us your projects you create using Simple Stories.  You can upload them on their Facebook Page.


3 comments:

Gisèle said...

You always show scrappy talent, love your work:))

Jingle said...

Awesome projects! What fun collections!

Linda Kaiser said...

I love this post and I am featuring it tomorrow as part of my Fab Five Friday! Love your blog.

The new products are on my wishlist!

Linda