Thursday, August 16, 2012

Authentique and Basically Bare... together!




You know...this was a perfect combination!  I love the fact that Basically Bare is just that...bare!  See what I did!


I really love the idea of making my embellishments my own.  I did a couple of different things to my Basically Bare Embellies.  I inked the edges, sprayed them with mists, used a texture spray and covered them with patterned paper.  I was able to create several different looks with these Embellies, but tie the whole thing in by using the Fresh and Carefree Collections.



So have you seen what the rest of the Design Team has done?  There projects were up on the Authentique Blog yesterday and today, so go check them out.  Don't forget to go to the Basically Bare Blog to see what there design team has done with Authentique Paper.

Supplies:
Fresh: Clean # FRE006, Free #FRE001
Carefree: Calm #CAR003, Easy Going #CAR002, Relaxed #CAR006, Radiant #CAR004 and Details #CAR007
6x6 Essentials Collection #BBL002
Basically Bare: Basically Embellies (Houses, Flowers and Birds)



5 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Really fun layout1 Love all the BB embellies, they reall add a lot!

Linda R. said...

Beautiful layout! Amazing detail. Wow!

sharon g said...

I love making my own embellishments, too. When I have time. They seem to mean more for some reason... sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

Jessica S said...

Hi Guiseppa,
I am stopping in from the Authentique hop to tell you what an amazing job you have done on this layout. I love working with the BARE products and jazzing them up. You have picked a terrific color palette to work with and all the embellies you have made are gorgeous. Fantastic job.
So happy to be a new follower here at your blog. I am a huge fan of a lot of the DT you are on and feel silly that this is my first visit here. Well, first of many anyway!
:O)
Jessica S

Jingle said...

Beautiful layout!