Friday, August 10, 2012

Cheery Lynn and Imaginisce Swap day 6!

Hi all...it's day 6 of the Cheery Lynn and Imaginisce Swap and I have a project to share with you!  I love Imaginisce and I love die cuts, so I was thrilled to get to use these fun dies!  Please go check out the Cheery Lynn Blog to see what there team is creating with Imaginisce products!

Here is a look at the dies I used!





Here is my project!



I also used Imaginisce's Christmas Cheer Collection for this layout.  The combination of the Cheery Lynn Die  Cuts and the the Christmas Cheer Collections worked perfectly!

To make this week of inspiration even better
we are going to add in a
GIVEAWAY!!!

Here's what you need to do in order to be entered into the random draw to win:

We will randomly select a winner to receive a
package of the Makin' Waves collection
(winner will be announced Sun., August 12th)

Good luck everyone!
And thanks for joining us today.






1 comment:

Melinda Spinks said...

Guiseppa, love the border work using the gorgeous die cuts and what you've done with the Christmas Cheer collection. :)