Sunday, August 5, 2012

Cool Summer Waves GCD Studio Style!

Happy Sunday everyone!  I am up on the GCD Studios Blog today with a fun layout featuring waves.  I just have to say that summer, outdoors and water layouts are my favorite to create! So, I was so excited too make a fun wave layout to share with you.

For this layout...I found this awesome Silhoutte cut that worked perfectly for what I wanted to do.

See how perfectly this die cut works with the waves.  I also added foam adhesive between the die cut and the background paper. 


I also added some fun flowers to give the layout a warm tropical feel.  Don't you want to jump right in?



Thanks for stopping by and I hope I have inspired you to make some fun layouts using waves!  Don't forget to pull out your GCD Studios supplies!

Supplies:
Flower Child- Organic Geo #1645, Layered Geo #1644, Wondering Geo #1638, Flowering Child Plaid #1643, Flowery #1641
Oh Happy Day- Chloe #1766



















No comments: