Monday, August 6, 2012

Getting in the details with Simple Stories!


Today I want to share with you a couple of layouts I created using the Take a Hike and Handmade Holiday Collections from Simple Stories.
I love creating pages that have little details here and there.  They give the eye different places to look on the layout.  I do a lot of this by clustering and using a lot of foam adhesive.  Here is my first layout using Take a Hike.
Go Hike1

Go hike2

As you can see I clustered a couple of trees together and the camp sign.

Go Hike3

Go hike4

This layout was created using the Handmade Holiday Collection.  This has to be one of my favoriteCHA Christmas releases.  There is so much detail to this collection.  So, I suggest that when it comes into your local scrapboking store...you run, not walk to pick it up!

Stocking love1
Stocking love2

Look at this fun cluster I created with the stockings.  I layered all the elements, added a button and some hemp.  All of these embellishmemnts are from the Fundementals and Expressions CardstockStickers.  

Stocking love3

Here is another one...more layers and cardstock stickers for added detail!

Stocking love4

Now...what are you waiting for start creating fun details on your pages by adding layers and of course some Simple Stories!
We would love to see all of your fabulous projects you create using Simple Stories.  Please share them with us by uploading them up on the Simple Stories Facebook Page.

4x6 Journaling Card Elements #1 #2510
Orange Stripe/Leger #2517
2x12 Border & 4x12 Title Strip Elements #2514
Green Dot/Prints #2518
Expression Cardstock Stickers #2503
Fundamental Cardstock Sticker #2502
Winter Wonderland #2704
December 25 #2706
Fundamemntals Cardstock Stickers #2702
Expressions CArdstock Stickers #2703



2 comments:

Jingle said...

These are really cute!

Kris Berc said...

Wow these are wonderful! I especially love your page about the stockings. Just fantastic!