Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Scrap those Travel Tickets!

Hey all...so happy to share a layout with you that is up on the GCD Studios Blog today! 

Recently our family went to California for a family vacation.  We took our kids to see a San Francisco Giants  baseball game.  I wanted this to be memorable since it was my kids first and my first major league baseball game.  Along with some fun pictures we took, I decided to keep the tickets we purchased to get into the game (cause I am a scrapbooker and that's what we scrapbookers do).  Now, I wanted to share with you what I did with them.






I made this little pocket for my layout, but didn't want it to be just any old pocket.  I decided to dress it up.  I added part of the title to it, some journaling, a pinwheel flower and cute pendant flags.  Not only do I have a place to store my tickets, but it is now a fun embellishment on my layout. 


I added some more pinwheel flowers and pendant flags to the other side of the layout to tie it in.  I hope that this has inspired you to dig out your memorabilia from your trips and make it a part of your crafty projects!  Thanks for stopping by today!  Head over to the GCD Studios Blog for lots of inspirational ideas!

Supplies: 
Oh Happy Day- Chloe #1766, Hailey #1767, Amber's Ave. #1774 and Meagan #1770











No comments: