Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Authentique and Petaloo Blog Hop!


Adding flowers to any project is a plus for me.  I love working with flower, so when I heard we got to work with Petaloo products...I was thrilled.  Once again...my cute little neighbor, Blayke, is the subject of my layout.   Here is a look at my my project!


I used the Enchanted Collection for this layout and all of the flowers are Petaloo!  I love clustering my flowers, so that is what I did here.




All this week we are hopping with Petaloo, so make sure you are checking the Authentique Blog as well as the Petaloo Blog to see projects made by both design teams.  Thanks for stopping by today!

Authentique Supplies Used:
Enchanted: Spellbound #ENC002, Charmed #ENC001, Glowing #ENC005, Bewitched #ENC003, Huanted #ENC006, Details #ENC007 and Elements #ENC008

Petaloo Supplies Used:
Velvet Butterflies Orange, Dazzlers Mummies (Spider), Velvet Hydrangeas Orange, Mixed Blooms Sienna, Beaded Peonies Small Black, Chantilly Velvet & Lace Buttercream and Velvet Hydrangeas 







1 comment:

Jingle said...

Absolutely stunning layout! Wow! Gorgeous!