Monday, September 3, 2012

Guest Designer at Scrapbooking Kits with a Difference!

When Julianne asked me to guest design for Scapbooking Kits with a Difference...I was so flattered.  I have long since been a fan of Julianne's work.  Her projects are absolutely gorgeous!  I created some projects using the September Kit...gorgeous kit by the way!  Here is a look!


Now, here is what I did!

Dirty Camping FaceEven though Kenzie's cute little face is so dirty...I wanted to make this layout girly.  I framed one of her pictures using some ribbon.  Since this ribbon has ruffles,  it gave the this framed look dimension.






Live For TodayI love creating clusters of embellishments.  I do this using foam adhesive to create layers and dimension.  As you can see on this layout I have a cluster near the title and one on the bottom by the journaling.







I Love You Card:I love cards that surprise me and are different.  This one is a pocket card with a sweet sentiment inside.





Friend CardHere is another card that is unique.  It is called a nesting card and it opens up one door at a time to reveal the sentiment inside.




Thanks Julianne for letting me have fun with your September kit!










No comments: