Saturday, September 22, 2012

{Simply} Perfect...with Simple Stories!



 6a0120a6a1e222970c017742d64b50970d-500wi
Don't you just love having the smaller versions of Simple Stories fabulous collections in a 6x6 paper pad?  Today I want to share with you why I love the 6x6 paper pads from Simple Stories.
If you are anything like me, sometimes you just hate to cut into that wonderful piece of 12x12 paper just for a small part of the paper.  That is why I love the 6x6 paper pads.  I am going to share with you a mini album I made and I made it all by using the paper from the Fall Harvest 6x6 paper pad.  I made a 6x6 album...perfect for my mini album.

Family mini album3

Family mini album2

Family mini album4

Family mini album5

As you can see...I have been using the 6x6 paper pad to cover the pages of my album.

Family mini album6

Some of the little embellishments on these pages are also cut out from the 6x6 paper pad.

Family mini album7

Family mini album8

Family mini album9

Family mini album10

Family mini album11

Family mini album13

Family mini album14

This cute journaling tag was made from the 6x6 paper pad too!

Family mini album15

Family mini album16

Family mini album17

Family mini album18

So, that is why the 6x6 paper pad is simply perfect for your crafting needs!  Thanks for stopping by today!


Supplies Used
Harves Lane:
4x6 Journaling Card #2610
6x6 Paper Pad #2601
Expressions Cardstock Stickers # 2603
Flash Cards #2609
Snap Pockets #2623

4 comments:

Diana Waite said...

BEAUTIFUL mini album! I have to agree I DO like the 6 x 6 pads--just finished a layout only using that 6 x 6 sheets!

Megan Smith (aka Daisymeh) said...

Love this mini Seppa! SUPER CUTE!

Sandy Davis said...

Beautiful mini!

The Sonboul's said...

I just love the way you cut out family. It's so darling. LOVE these papers too. So perfect for this project.