Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Sweet...Wonderful Wednesday with Samantha Walker!


It's been a little while since I shared a wonderful Wednesday project with you.  Today Samantha has her Digital Dies Cuts Cake and Treat Boxes on for 50% off over at JessicaSprague.com.  I made a little something with it.  So, I want to share.  Too bad it isn't edible, but it sure looks yummy!



I also have another project to share with you.  Look and this and try not to drool.




Don't you just love this new digital kit?  This is new over at JessicaSprague.com!  I did a little something with this kit too!


How fun...right?  We want to see what you do with Samantha's products.  Share them with us on Samantha's Facebook Page!  Thanks for stopping by today and check out Samantha's Blog to see more projects!







No comments: