Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Getting Card Happy with Authentique and 3L!


Hey my happy scrappers today I have some cards to share with you that I made using the new Original Collection and some of 3L's Adhesives.  First off, I want to say that 3L makes quality adhesives.  I have been scrapbooking for a long time and I am so pleased with the way 3L works on and holds my projects together.  I hope you have been checking out what is happening over on the Authentique Blog and on 3L's Blog.  Lots of good scrappy projects using Authentique and 3L, so make sure you head over to both blogs to see all the fun!

I got crafty using the Original Collection , which is so fabulous!  The blues in this collection are gorgeous and I can see myself creating many more projects with this.  So, let's get on with it and let me share with you my cards and how I used 3L's adhesives.

I made some flowers to go on my cards and the Dodz Adhesive Dots were perfect to keep the different layers of my flowers together.




I also added a cute pocket to my card from the Original Collection, but I wanted it to have pop and dimension because I planned on adding flower stems coming out of the pocket, well...you will see!


I used 3L's Crafty Foam Tape to pop this pocket up.


For the Stems of my flowers, I used the Thin 3D Foam Squares because I wanted dimension for those as well and I wanted them to not be raised as much as the pocket.



Next up..the lace for my card and the Crafty Power Tape was perfect for this.  I have been using this stuff for a long time and it is wonderful for trims!


Now for a look and the magic that came together using Authentique and 3L!








I know these cards are well put together, thanks to 3L.  I also used some fabulous ink from Imagine Crafts! Thanks for stopping by and I am glad I could share my cards with you today!

Authentique Supplies:
Original Collection: Different #ORI004, Independent #ORI003, Artistic #ORI005, Organized # ORI001, Elements #ORI008, Compound #ORI002, Secure #ORI006, Details #ORI007

3L Supplies:   
Dodz, Crafty Foam Tape, Thin 3D Foam Squares and Crafty Power Tape



Follow Me on Pinterest


No comments: