Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Oh I am so Sn@p Happy!


Good morning all of my Simple Stories fans.  Boy, do I have something fun to share with you today.  Have you seen Sn@p yet?  Well...if you haven't, you are really missing out.

I have made many mini albums over the last few years, but never one that focused on my husband and I.  Recently, we had new pictures of us taken and when I received my Sn@p Collection...I knew it would be perfect for an album about my husband and I. 

I had a lot of photos to put in this album, so I used a lot of the Sn@p Pocket Pages. The cute frame and wood embellishments in the album are by Adornit and I love how thy added that extra special touch to the Sn@p Collection. Warning...this post has a lot of picutres.






I loved using the 3x4 Sn@p Cards.  Not only were they perfect for the 3x4 pocket pages, but worked really well to help embellish a 6x8 page.





I did a lot of embellishing in this album because that is one of my favorite things to do.  I ended up embellishing inside the page pockets as well as adding embellishments outside the pockets.



Throughout my album, I used a few of the pockets...great for pictures and journaling.




I created some fun titles using my Silhouette for an added touch.














The Sn@p stickers are so fun to use too!







The 3x4 Sn@p Pockets worked well to store journaling.  Sam, my hubby, one day wrote some cute things about what he liked about me and surprised me with it.  I wanted to include these things in the album and this is how I did it.  I also wrote down the things I liked about him.



More of the good stuff!














And breath...I know it's a lot, but I fell in love with every page and I just had to share everything!  This one was of the funnest albums that I have put together.  What is so wonderful about Sn@p is that you can use it to make any type of album or scrapbook page.  My album is chuck full of Sn@p goodies.  I hope you have been inspired today and join in with us and get Sn@ppin'!  Make sure you are scoping the Simple Stories Blog the rest of the week to see all of the Sn@p albums...so much fun!

Follow Me on Pinterest


1 comment:

Diana Waite said...

oh this is TOTALLY FANTASTIC!