Monday, October 1, 2012

Pinspired with Authentique!




I just love Pinterest.  I find myself on there everyday...ok, several times a day.  I just don't want to miss out on anything.  Today, I am going to show you this awesome Expanding Folder Mini Book.  I got my inspiration from this Pin:


(Click Picture to find Tutorial)

Shelia from Two Crafting Sisters has a little tutorial on the Crafty Life and Style Blog showing how exactly to make this....and it is super easy!  You wanna see mine?  I really love how it turned out.  I used the new Peaceful Collection and Dew Drop Inks from Imagine Crafts.




I love the accordion file inside.  I got these cute library cards off my Silhouette using the print and cut feature...perfect for this album.



I think this would be really fun to dress up the library cards with pictures and a few embellishments...keeping it simple.  Give this as a gift for someone else to dress up or use it for yourself.  Thanks for stopping by...hope I Pinspired you today!

Authentique Supplies Used: Peaceful Collection- Frost #PEA002, Chill #PEA004, Solitude #PEA006, Freeze #PEA001, Details #007


Follow Me on Pinterest











1 comment:

Jingle said...

Wow! Absolutely beautiful!