Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Snappy Tags and a Layout...with Simple Stories!


Happy Monday morning all.   Today I want to share with you some projects  I made with Sn@p!  I recently got these fabulous Sn@p goodies delivered to my doorstep and I had no idea what I was getting myself into.  This collection is even better in person.  I know the collection should be available in stores rally soon and I can guarantee it's gonna change the scrappy world...FOREVER!  So, run...not walk and pick Sn@p up right away cause it will fly off the shelves.

I wanted to show a little  bit of the diversity  that Sn@p has to offer.  It is great for speed scrapping, but you can create anything you want with it.  First off, I made this fun little tags, perfect to add to a little gift for a friend, loved one or family member.
Snap tags1

Snap tags2

Snap tags3

Snap tags4

Snap tags5

Snap tags6

Snap tags7

These came together so easily and that is what Sn@p is intended to do...make your projects come together quickly.  Lastly, here is a layout too.  Look how awesome Sn@p works in creating 12x12 layouts!

Together1

Together2

Together3

Together4

Together5

Fun right?  I have got to put a plug in for my dear friends at Adornit.  They make these really cute wood embellishments you see on my layout.  They worked perfectly on this project and look so cute with Sn@p!
Thanks for stopping by and we can't wait to see what you create using Sn@p.  You can share your projects with us on Simple Stories Facebook Page :)

Simple Stories Supplies Used:
Sn@p Green/Elementary Notebook #2819
Sn@p Calendar #2808
Sn@p Yellow Cheveron /Mini Dot #2824
Sn@p Color Vibe 6x6 Paper Pad #2824
Sn@p Polaroids #2805
Sn@p Sticker Labels #4019
Sn@p Fundamental Cardstock Sticker #2802
Sn@p Sticker Icons #4018
Sn@p Just the Basics 6x6 Paper Pad
Sn@p 3x4 Cards- Snappy Days #4008
Sn@p Stickers Typeset #4021
Sn@p 3x4 Cards Snappy Thoughts #4007
Sn@p 3x4 Cards Snappy Sayings #4006



Follow Me on Pinterest



3 comments:

Jingle said...

I LOVE your tags and I LOVE your layout! All of it is just awesome!

Diana Waite said...

these tags are FANTASTIC! I also love your layout--GORGEOUS!

Barb said...

these tags and the labels on the layout are perfect. i love the dimension!