Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Epiphany and Simple Stories together!

I hope you have been enjoying all of the projects that the Simple Stories and Epiphany design teams have been sharing with you.  Today I want to share with you a couple of cards I made these cards using Simple Stories Handmade Handmade Holiday Collection and Harvest Lane Collection.  Epiphany's Shape Studio Oval 25, Bubble Caps Oval 25 and Metal Settings Oval 25.


As you can see I made the Metal Settings my main focus on both of the cards.


I cut this card out with the help of my Silhouette and hung the metal charm in the center using a jump ring an eyelet.





I used my Silhouette for this card as well and centered the metal charm in the center, but wait...this card has a surprise.


It opens up!  I used some velcrow to help keep the card shut.

I loved using Epiphany charms to help give my cards that extra special touch. 

Simple Stories Supplies:
Harvest Lane Collection: 6x6 Paper Pad #2601, Wood/Tablecloth #2616
Expressions Cardstock Stickers #2603
Handmade Holiday Collection: Kraft Muslin/ Dictionary #2620, 6x6 Paper Pad #2701, Expressions Cardstock Stickers # 2703, Red Dot/ Santa's List #2717, Green Holly/Notebook #2718 and Fundamental Cardstock Stickers #2702

















No comments: