Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Hopping with Authentique and Canvas Corp!


Good morning Authentique fans...today I want to share with you a project I made using Authentique and Canvas Corp.   I have only made one other painter's tray before, so when I received this tray from Canvas Corp I was so excited to get crafty.  

I used the Thankful Collection and pictures of my family.  I thought this would be perfect because Thanksgiving is coming up and my family is definitely the thing that I am most thankful for.

I love dimension on my projects, so as you can see I created a lot of dimension in all of the windows. Here's a look.








Hope you enjoyed my project today and don't forget to leave comments everyday on the Authentique Blog as well as the Canvas Corp Blog for a chance to win some prizes!  Thanks for stopping by! 

Authentique Supplies: Thankful Collection- Harvest #THA002, Giving #THA006, Pioneer #THA005, Grateful #THA001, Remember #THA003, Cultivate #THA004 and Details #THA007

Follow Me on Pinterest








2 comments: