Thursday, November 29, 2012




I hope you are enjoying the Authentique and Helmar Hop!  There have been some fabulous projects this week and I hope you haven't missed any of them.  Make sure you are checking out the Authentique Blog as well as the Helmar Blog to see what the two teams have been up to.  
I love this time of the year when I can make hand crafted gifts.  Tags... we all love them and need them to put on gifts.  So, I made this tag gift set...perfect for a little Christmas gift.  What did I use to create this fabulous tag gift set?  Why Authentique and Helmar for course!  







Here is what I did and I used the Peaceful and Festive Collections.





I used my Silhouette to cut out the box holding the tags as will as some of the tags.  Hope you liked my project!  Make sure you are leaving comments on the Authentique Blog because they are giving away a prize pack!  Thanks Helmar!

Supplies Used:
Festive Collection: Merry #FES006, Believe #FES003, Yuletide #FES005 and Jolly #FES007
Peaceful Collection: Freeze #PEA001 and Chill #PEA004
Wonder Collection: Excerpts #DW0006















2 comments:

Sandy Ang said...

they all look so amazing !

cicileydi said...

Hello, I liked your doing ..
I would love to visit
Look at what you have, please visit me ..
I want to join me

I wish you good luck

cute

http://www.cicileydi.com/2012/06/tek-tasla-iki-kus-hem-ignedanlk-hem-tak.html