Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Imaginisce Honors our Veterans



Welcome and thanks for joining us today.  If you are just arriving here and want to start from the begging go to the Imaginisce Blog.  The Imaginisce DT has been working hard creating projects to share with you this whole week.  We are so grateful for the service that our Veterans have gave to our country and we wanted to find a way we could honor them today. 

I made a card and I plan on sharing it with a Veteran as part of a way that I can say thank you.  I made this card from a Silhouette cut and then dressed it up using paper from Imaginisce.




So, would you like to win an assortment of Imaginisce goodies?  Leave a comment on my blog and I will put your name in a drawing to win.  Become a follower of my blog and get your name put in twice!  I will draw a  winner on Friday morning and announce it here on my blog!  Good luck!

So, now it is time to move on to the next blog.  Hop on over to the talent Ilene's Blog!  Thanks for stopping by today!

Follow Me on Pinterest


28 comments:

Beatrice Lawson said...

Beautiful card, I love the negative die cuts and the cute mini flags. Great idea for a blog hop! Oh, I am a new follower too, you work with the best companies out there, lucky girl!

Janet Zeppa said...

So cool how you used the diecuts!

PamSpradlin said...

This is a gorgeous card. I need to practice on my Cricut to try one of these.
I am now a follower of your blog also.

Donna Wells said...

I love the Thanks on the side of the card...very pretty.
Thank you for sharing and I am definatley going to follow your blog as I love getting new ideas.

Lisa said...

I love your card! Thanks for the inspiration. I'll be following you, too.

Ilene said...

Love it Seppa...love how the words are die cut, so clever!!

Carla said...

Such a lovely card. And thanks for
the Veteran blog hop, my husband is a veteran!

Carla from Utah

Jingle said...

What a great card!

Jamie said...

great card thanks for sharing :)
-jamie
babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

Miriam Prantner said...

Great card! Love the die cuts and the little flags!

{VICKI} said...

love the die cut star and the polka dots

Kerys said...

OMGOSH! This is just adorable! I love how you used you silhouette and those papers are just perfect! Thanks for the inspiration :-)

Kerys said...

Just became a new follower! Can't believe I wasn't following you already!!! :-)

Iris said...

Great card. Iris

Kim H said...

wonderful card, love the color choices and the cut card (I also have a silhouette and love there card templates). like the addition of the flags. thank you for helping everyone remember our Vets and the chance to win some goodies.

Kim H said...

Im also a new follower =)

Sandi said...

What a beatiful card and a wonderful idea to thank a veteran.

Sandi said...

I just became your 212th follower....I love all the inspiration on your blog.

Sue D said...

Wonderful Thanks card! I like how you cut out the card and the cute little flags on top of the heart.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Sue D said...

I am also a follower of your blog.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Gina said...

Nice card. I've got to get that die cut. Thanks.

Holly and little people said...

I love you use of die cuts and layers. Thanks for sharing.

Denise Bryant said...

Love the card! Great use of the die to edge the card... looks great!
DeniseB

Denise Bryant said...

I'm a new follower too!
DeniseB

SandiB said...

I just became a follower of your blog. This card is amazing. Love the uniqueness of it. Thanks for sharing and the chance to win.

ajmaluck said...

Amazing card. Wonderful design.

jj said...

What a wonderfully symbolic beautiful card.

lynda said...

I arrived at your blog via Imaginesce. Even though I should comment on this post, I have to tell you how much I like your Sn@p album. The photos, as well as your pages, are so fun!