Thursday, November 1, 2012

Love My Tape and Authentique Blog Hop!



So, I have really been getting into making mini albums lately.  When I saw the Love My Tapes...I just new I was going to make a mini album.  The tape I used for this project  was #826, #601 and  camera tape.  Let me share with you what I did.

For part of the spine of the mini...I used the white and black polka dot washi tape.  I also made my heart using the using washi tape and around the title. 




I used the washi tape as border around the title, around the picture and the leaves for the flower.



I made this cute little pocket to hold a journaling tag.  To seal the edges, I used washi tape.  











As you can see on this page, I made some pendants wit the washi tape.  




Thanks for stopping by and checking out my Love My Tapes project.  Make sure you check out the Authentique Blog as well as the Love My Tapes Blog all week for more inspiring projects.  They will be giving prizes away on both blogs!  I hope this gives you some ideas!

Products used:
Authentique Supplies: Fresh- Crisp #FRE004, Enchanted- Charmed #ENC003, Livley- Bright #LIV004 and Spirited- #LIV001, 6x6 Essentials Collection #BBL002
Love My Tapes Supplies: #826. #601 and Camera tape


Follow Me on Pinterest










No comments: