Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Love You More...Imaginisce new release!

If you are here for the Samantha Walker Blog Hop...scroll down, but you can enjoy this post too!

This collection is truly fabulous!  I have really enjoyed creating with it...and I am not done!  All week long the Imaginisce DT has been showcasing their projects on the Imaginisce Blog featuring Love You More, so you want to make sure you go to the blog to see all of this weeks projects!

Ok...so without waiting anymore...Love You More!

My Sweets





Always Together Mini Album














Don't you just love this collection?  Imaginisce has really outdone themselves!  To see the whole collection...go here!  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you love this collection as much as I do!


Follow Me on Pinterest




5 comments:

Diana Waite said...

these are GREAT! This new line looks fantastic!!

TenSGal said...

this is fabulous!!! Such wonderful details starting with that really great chevron cut! Very nice!

Diana Fisher said...

Love these!! Your layout is amazing — great depth and layers on it. Cute!!

Kim H said...

love the layout, beautiful how you layered the frames. the mini album is great, such a quick cute project. thanks for sharing.

Beatrice Lawson said...

What a great mini!! As I was scrolling down I kept thinking "this is my favourite.." but they all were. This is a great collection!