Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Mix it up with Imaginisce!

If you are looking for the Simple Stories and Helmar Blog post...scroll down.  It is just after this Imaginisce post.

Hey...it's day 3 and I am up on the Imaginisce Blog today sharing a fun Mix It Up project, but I will share it with you here too!   I love mixing up collections and I often find myself doing just that.  I got a little crazy and mixed up a whole lot of Imaginisce collections.  I will have a list below of the collections I used.

Holiday picks are fun and I thought I would create a bunch of them.  These can be used in cakes, to decorate for a holiday or to embellish a gift wrap.  I made one for every major holiday including a birthday one.  Here's a look.


I decorated this jar and filled it with rice so that all of the picks would stay standing up.






Fun idea huh?  So, would you like to join in the challenge?  Here are the guild lines:

Create a layout or card mixing 3 Imaginisce collections.
 They must use paper from 1 collection, chipboard embellishments from another collection & die cuts from a third collection.



We would love to see how you mix up Imaginisce products.  Share with us your creations on the Imaginisce Facebook Page!  Thanks for stopping by today!

Imaginisce Supplies Used:
Hello Cupcake Patterned Paper and Die Cuts, Love You More Patterned Paper and Stickers, Hippity Hop Patterned Paper and Die Cuts, Christmas Cheer Patterned Paper, Making Waves Patterned Paper, Monster Mash Patterned Paper, Canvas Stickers and Sticker Stackers.


Oh...One more thing!  We are still taking applications for the 2013-2014 Design Team!  We would love for you to join us! you can find out details HERE or click on the call below!





No comments: