Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Authentique and Clear Scraps!


I have to admit...I have never worked with anything that Clear Scraps.  I know...what was I thinking?  I think I was intimidated by the "clear" thing.  Now, I am so glad I did because I have more of their product in my stash and I love how my project turned out.  My project was originally suppose to be a card, but it turned into something else.



Well...it's kind of a picture holder thingy...lol.  I guess it can be used as a card :)




So, to dress up this blank card, I added some paint around the edges of the acrylic card and inked my patterned paper.  I simply glued the pieces of paper where I wanted them.  I used the new and gorgeous Lovely Collection It was easier than I thought and not so intimidating.  I am no pro like the Clear Scraps Design Team, so head over to the Clear Scraps Blog and see how they used Authentique and Clear Scraps together.  Make sure you are leaving comments on both the Clear Scraps Blog and Authentique Blog for a chance to win some prizes!  Thanks for stopping by!

Authentique Supplies: 
Lovely Collection: 6x6 Bundle #LOV009, Elements #LOV008, Tabloids #LOV205, Excerpts #LOV203 and Details # LOV007

Clear Scrap Supplies: CSSIC Send it Clear DECO and CSAE flowers FLOWERS




1 comment:

Diana Waite said...

this looks GREAT--I agree clear things totally intimidate me as well!